A simple family-friendly easy meal plan that takes the guesswork out of meal planning while getting your kids involved in the kitchen.
It’s my favorite time of year!
No, not the end of winter/beginning of spring. I do love it though!
Not when the clocks turn back, bringing longer, warmer days to my life. That’s another thing I do look forward to!
It’s the time when I release my seasonal meal plan!!
And this Spring meal plan is so good. Like top-notch quality.
This easy meal plan has my heart and soul in it. I have so many things to offer to you, including:
- Recipes for any type of budget
- Done for you grocery lists
- Meals that morph into other meals so you are spending the least amount of time cooking and have meals on hand for when you really don’t feel like cooking
- Quick dinners, easy dinners, and healthy dinners all wrapped into each recipe
- Snack and dessert recipes (for every occasion)
- Recipes for Saturday breakfasts—only the most important meal of the day
- Sunday suppers recipes (the perfect way to spend some extra time with your family)
- Kid-approved family friendly recipes
Side note: every recipe is tested by my kiddos
- Cooking tips and techniques for teaching and engaging children in the kitchen
- Easy, done for you meal plan
- And so much more!
Friends, this is the best of the best and I want you to try it out!
My gift to you is a free trial of the More Momma Supper Club Meal Plan!
No purchase necessary. Yes, you read that right! It’s a one-week trial meal plan to get you started.
If you love it, and it helps you get dinner on the table with more time to spend with your family, I invite you to come back for more!
Welcome to the More Momma Supper Club—Spring Edition!
P.S. Here are the options to purchase the plan.
And if you want the least expensive version and most bang for your buck: