Nothing is better than the classic combination of chocolate with peanut butter, except maybe when you throw some heath bits into the mix! These chocolate peanut butter heath krispy bars are to die for! The best part is it’s an easy dessert to make for a large crowd.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Heath Krispy Bars
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Additional Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
The perfect dessert to make for a crowd.
- 6 Cups Rice Cereal
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 (1 Pound) Bag Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Heath Bar Bits
- Cooking Spray
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- In a medium size sauce pan melt the butter over medium low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until marshmallows are melted. Add peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Pour rice cereal into a large mixing bowl with the heath bits. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and mix to combine.
- Spray a 9×12 pan with cooking spray and pour rice cereal mixture into the pan. Spread out evenly.
- Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring in between intervals until chocolate is melted. Pour on top on rice krispy treats and let cool completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.