If you are in need of a chicken crockpot pot dinner look no further! This crockpot Italian Chicken and Kale recipe is perfect for any night of the week!
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast
- 1 Package Dry Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 Cup Yellow and Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Cup Onion, sliced
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Cups Kale
- Hawaiian rolls
- Cheddar Cheese
1. Place chicken and dry seasoning packet in a crockpot on low for 4 hours.
2. When you have one hour left, remove the chicken and shred. Place the chicken back into the crockpot with the peppers, onions and cherry tomatoes.
3. When you have 10 minutes left add the kale and stir to combine. Cover and cook for the remaining 10 minutes.
4. Toast the Hawaiian rolls and top with cheese and chicken mixture.
Serve this mixture on top of salads, in quesadillas, in bowl or in sandwiches like these.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.