Make your own dairy free no-churn ice cream is as simple as mixing together a couple ingredients. This ice cream is creamy, soft and flavorful and you don’t even need an ice cream machine.
You guys going dairy free has been a big adjustment for me. First off I have figured out I am addicted to sugar! And second I miss ice cream. So what do I do? Make a dairy free dessert that solved both my addiction and my yearning for ice cream and the result is my Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookie Ice Cream!
In all seriousness, this is the easiest thing you will make! You literally just mix everything together. You don’t even need an ice cream machine and you only need 5 ingredients!
Dairy Free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Creamy, delicious mint oreo ice cream is dairy free and does not require an ice cream machine.
- 1 (9 oz) Container So Delicious Coco Whip
- 6 Drops Green Food Coloring (optional)
- 6 Mint Oreo Cookies, Roughly Chopped (if you are gluten free use a gluten free Oreo or leave out)
- 2 Tablespoons Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mint Extract
- Combine everything together in a mixing bowl.
- Place the ice cream into a storage container and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Scoop out desired serving and enjoy!
Change up the flavors however you like!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Use this ice cream with my Gluten and Dairy Free Cookie recipe to make a delightful ice cream sandwich!