Everything But The Elote Seasoning is the new hot commodity at Trader Joe’s and I have the perfect recipe for you to try it out on!
Trader Joe’s everything but the elote seasoning is one of my new favorite spice blends. It’s everything from a traditional elote recipe packed into a seasoning blend. It’s perfect for chicken, steak, fish or vegetables.
One of my favorite stores to roam around and look for new fun products is Trader Joe’s. Did you know they even designate an end cap just for their new products.
Famous for their everything but the bagel seasoning, Trader Joe’s does’t disappoint with their seasoning blends. And this one is no exception.
On a recent Trader Joe’s trip I saw this intriguing spice blend on the end cap and decided to give it a try.
I have found that this spice blend is probably my favorite!
- Cane sugar
- Sea salt
- Corn Flour
- Chile Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
- Chipotle Powder
- Citric Acid
- Dired Cilantro
- Organic Rice Fiber
- Cumin Powder
How To Use Everything But The Elote Seasoning:
- Use on top of avocado toast.
- Add it to this corn on the cobb recipe.
- Top Popcorn.
- Season roasted zucchini with it.
- Season french fries with it.
- Use it to season fish, chicken or steak.
Along with all these ideas I am going to share one of my favorite ways to use this seasoning blend. I love to use it on top of roasted salmon.
This salmon recipe is seasoned with the elote seasoning, roasted in the oven and then topped with a delicious warm corn salsa.
How to roast salmon:
Salmon is my favorite fish to roast. I place it skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet and roast it at 450 F for 15-20 minutes.
When the salmon is done run a spatula between the flesh and the skin to easily remove the skin from the salmon.
Everything But The Elote Seasoning Salmon:
- 2 (6 ounce) slices salmon
- Everything But The Elote Seasoning
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 cups fire roasted corn, warmed
- sour cream to top
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Place the salmon on a foil lined baking sheet and season with everything but the elote seasoning to taste.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Make the corn salsa by combining the tomato, red onion, avocado, lime juice, cilantro and salt. Add the corn and toss to combine.
- Remove the salmon form the oven and run a spatula between the flesh of the skin and the flesh.
- Top the salmon with the corn salsa.
- Top with sour cream, and enjoy.