If you ever need a quick and delicious dinner that will feed your family this bruschetta chicken pasta is a win, win!
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Ingredients:
I love meals that are few ingredients, but full of flavor and this recipe is just that! With the help of a pre-made bruschetta sauce this dish is so full of flavor and you only will need a few ingredients to pull it together.
Bow Tie Pasta: You can use any type of pasta you would like. I love the look of bow tie pasta and my kids tend to eat it more than other pastas. But feel free to use whatever pasta your family enjoys. You can even use a capellini pasta to make this dish in under 10 minutes.
Chicken Breast: Make sure to cut the chicken breast in thin pieces to ensure it cooks quickly. You can also use rotisserie chicken. And if you are really feeling adventurous try shrimp with this dish!
Fresh Bruschetta: This is a huge time saver! Buy some pre-made bruschetta. I find it at my local Trader Joe’s in the refrigerated section by all the hummus and other sauces. It’s full of garlic, tomatoes, olive oil and basil. If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you use any jarred bruschetta.
Parmesan Cheese: You can use pre-grated parmesan or grate it yourself.
Mini Mozzarella Balls: I love the mini mozzarella balls that are packed in herbs. They add extra flavoring to the dish.
Basil: I love fresh herbs! Fresh basil is perfect for this dish.
Make it even quicker!
If you are in a real time crunch try using rotisserie chicken instead of chicken breast. You will have dinner on the table in under 10 minutes.
How to Make Bruschetta Chicken Pasta:
- 1 Pound Bow Tie Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil or Butter
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast, Cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 Container Fresh Bruschetta (Trader Joe's), Drained Slightly
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1 Cup Marinated Fresh Mini Mozzarella Balls
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Fresh Basil To Taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta to cook to package directions.
- Preheat a medium size sauté pan over medium hight heat. Add the oil and chicken and saute for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- When chicken is cooked through add the bruschetta.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the chicken and bruschetta mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add the parmesan cheese, mini mozzarella balls, salt and pepper to taste and fresh basil. Toss to combine and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 406mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 35g