This 10 minute pineapple and pork tenderloin stir fry should definitely be in your dinner meal plan rotation.
- 2 Teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Pound Pork Tenderloin, Sliced Thin
- 4 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 Cups Pineapple, Diced (you can also use canned tidbits)
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice
- Garlic Chili Sauce
- Cilantro, Torn
- Cut the pork tenderloin in small thin pieces (as thin as you can). * You can place the pork in the freezer for 30 minutes to cut easily. I normally cut in half lengthwise and then cut in thin strips.
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet or wok on medium high heat.
- Add coconut oil and immediately add the pork. Saute for 1 minute and flip.
- Add broccoli and pineapple and stir.
- Combine brown sugar and soy sauce. Add to the pan and stir to combine. Cook for 3 minute or until pork is cooked through.
- Serve stir fry over rice and top with optional toppings.
You can substitute beef for this dish if you don't eat pork.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.