Pizza night inspiration for your Friday night pizza night! These BBQ Peach Chicken Pizzas are perfect for pizza night. The best part is they are quick and easy to make and the kids can help all along the way.
Our new family favorite! This is perfect for an easy weeknight meal.
Peaches are in season right now and it’s probably my number one pregnancy craving other than Trader Joe’s Hot Cheetos. The peaches add such an amazing sweetness and we all loved it! Here is the recipe.
Sweet and Savory BBQ peach chicken pizzas are the perfect combination for pizza night.
- 1 Pre-made Pizza Dough Ball (I get mine at Trader Joe’s) separated in four equal balls
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce (I like Stubb’s brand for this recipe)
- 1 Cup Rotisserie Chicken, Shredded
- 1 Cup Quattro Formaggio Cheese Mix (Trader Joe’s) or Italian Cheese Blend
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion, Sliced Thin
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Peach Jam
- 1 Peach, Sliced Thin
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll out the pizza dough balls to make small disks. Place disks on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Evenly spread each pizza with BBQ sauce, chicken, cheese and red onion. Place in the oven for 10 minutes. You can place under the broiler if needed to brown slightly.
- Top pizza with cilantro, peach jam, extra BBQ sauce and fresh peaches.
You can also make this as a single pizza.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.