Can I just say pazookie is probably one of my favorite desserts. If you know me you know I love “gooey” desserts! And nothing is better than peanut butter and chocolate.
This peanut butter chocolate pazookie is my ultimate favorite and pazookie is just that but then topped with what better than…. ice cream. This one is a super shortcut recipe and its amazing!
- 1 Package Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- Ingredients from package
- 1 Small Package Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the package directions and mix to combine.
- Spray a 6 '' cast iron skillet or 4 ramekins and evenly distribute your cookie dough into skillet or ramekins.
- Top with desired amount of chocolate peanut butter cups and bake for 15 minutes or until slightly undercooked.
- Top with ice cream and serve.
You can also add your favorite candy bars like Twix or Snickers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g