Who else wants to eat cake for breakfast? I DO!! This cake batter protein oatmeal is a super easy and delicious breakfast that hits the spot. It’s full of protein and you won’t even know you are eating something healthy.
Yes! Protein powder is delicious in oatmeal and easily dissolves into the oatmeal while adding extra protein and flavor.
Overnight cake batter protein oatmeal:
You can even make this recipe the night before for a quick on-the go make ahead breakfast option.
- Add the oats into a mason jar.
- Add the almond milk.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve add agave, protein powder, vanilla and dry pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Top with sprinkles and optional whipped cream or yogurt.
High protein oatmeal recipe:
Cake batter flavored oatmeal is the perfect protein packed breakfast for 1.
- 1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Cup Water or Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Agave Nectar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Topping: Multicolored Sprinkles
- 1 Tablespoon Whipped Cream or Yogurt to Top
- Place the oats in your serving bowl.
- Heat up water or vanilla almond milk in a small saucepan or microwave until hot. Pour over your oats.
- Add the agave, protein powder, vanilla and dry pudding mix and stir to combine. Top with sprinkles and optional whipped cream or yogurt.
You can also make chocolate cake batter by substituting chocolate cake mix.