California Pizza Kitchen cauliflower crust pizza is gluten free and easy copy cat recipe to make at home.
This california pizza kitchen cauliflower crust pizza is perfect for a gluten free pizza crust! It’s delicious and you can top it with whatever toppings you like. I like to top it with a salad to keep it light and fresh.
A couple weeks ago I was on a business trip in Utah and stopped in Las Vegas at California Pizza Kitchen to eat dinner. I used to LOVE the tricolor salad and they took it off their menu….so sad. I asked the waitress if they could make it and she said YES!
I was so excited. She then asked if I wanted to try their new cauliflower crust for the bottom pizza part. I thought I would give it a try and I FELL IN LOVE! I just had to recreate it at home so here is what I came up with.
*This is totally gluten free and delicious. Use the crust for any pizza recipe you have! You will be in shock that its healthy.
How to make cauliflower pizza crust:
Yield: Serves 2
California Pizza Kitchen Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Crispy cauliflower crust pizza topped with a tricolor salad is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Tapioca Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan, Finely Grated
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Cup Riced Cauliflower, (cooked, drained and blended until smooth)
- 1/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 (5 Ounce) Bag Spring Mix
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
- 1/2 Cup Rotisserie Chicken, Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Beat the egg whites until they form stiff peaks. I use a hand blender and when I turn the beaters off and pull them out of the mixture the egg white stick up to form a mountain peak on top of the beater. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine rice flour, tapioca flour, parmesan cheese, sugar and salt.
- Place your cooked rice cauliflower in a food processor to become smooth.
- Add cauliflower to the rice flour mixture.
- Add the water and stir to combine.
- Fold in the egg whites until combined.
- Place dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and spread out to form a large circle about 12 Inches in diameter. Be careful that the dough is in one even layer (you want it pretty thin) to cook evenly. Top with olive oil and brush around the pizza dough.
- Top with grated parmesan and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the salad by combining all the ingredients together.
- Make the dressing by adding all the ingredients to a mason jar. Seal and shake to combine.
- Remove from the oven and top with salad and desired amount of dressing
You can also use this crust for any pizza toppings you prefer.