A step-by-step Christmas Truffle Recipe for the holiday season! These holiday truffles only need three ingredients and one hour to make!
This three-ingredient chocolate peppermint Christmas truffle recipe is one of my favorite holiday recipes! These holiday truffles are so easy to make and turn out delicious. They also are a great allergen-friendly Christmas dessert and are gluten free, dairy free, egg free and so delicious!
To make them allergen safe you need to use an allergen-friendly chocolate chip. I love these, but you can use any brand you like.
The KEY INGREDIENT for these Chocolate Peppermint Truffles is the amazing chocolate mint creamer from Calafia Farms.
Where can I find the creamer?
I have found it at most grocery stores and even at Target and Walmart. It is a holiday item so you can find it late November through December.
What else can I do with the creamer?
I have been using this creamer in my protein shake too (cause I don’t drink coffee) and it is so yummy. It makes my shake taste like peppermint hot chocolate. I also love adding a little to oatmeal or even warm some up to make hot chocolate.
What if I can’t find the creamer?
If you can’t find this creamer you can use chocolate almond milk with about 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract.
What if I don’t have food allergies?
No worries! Just use regular chocolate chips.
These easy 3 ingredients Christmas truffles are the perfect Christmas dessert for a crowd! The chocolate peppermint flavor is the perfect holiday flavor combination!
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Mint Almond Milk Creamer (Califia Farms)
- 1 1/2 Cups Semi Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chips (Enjoy Life Brand for Allergen Friendly)
- 5 Peppermint Candy Canes, Crushed (see products for allergen safe option)
- In a microwave safe bowl heat the almond milk for 45 second or until very warm.
- Add the chocolate chips to the bowl and stir with a spoon until chocolate is completely melted.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Take a small ice cream scoop or spoon and scoop chocolate mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top with crushed peppermint candy.
Package them up into mini boxes or cellophane bags for a great neighbor gift.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YumEarth Organic Candy Canes, Full Size
BAKIPACK Truffle Boxes, Chocolate Boxes, Candy Box Packaging with 4-Piece Plastics Tray（Tray Size with 5.75x1.25 Inches), Pull Out Packing with Clear Window Sleeves, Dark Brown 20 PCS
Enjoy Life Mega Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks, 10 oz
Small Cookie Scoop, 1 tablespoon/ 15 ml, 1 13/32 inches / 36 mm Ball, 18/8 Stainless Steel, Secondary Polishing
With Christmas around the corner you’re probably on the hunt for more Christmas neighbor gifts. I’ve got quite a few after years of experimenting and creating the best holiday flavors. I love these baked Christmas donuts and you can never go wrong with Ranch Buffalo Holiday Mix.