Spread the love
This easy no bake granola recipe shows you how to make homemade granola without the fuss! This salted caramel granola is super easy to make and extra tasty!
If you’re wondering how to make homemade granola look no further: Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein No Bake Granola! That is a mouthful isn’t it, but you will be wanting a mouthful of it, I promise. I am not going to lie, this recipe was created by accident. I originally wanted to make protein balls, but didn’t add enough cashew butter or honey and the mixture didn’t come together like a protein ball should. I decided why not make it into granola! It was the perfect texture and didn’t need to be cooked.
But have no fear! You can make this recipe into protein balls by adding an additional 1/2 cup cashew butter. roll them into balls and keep them in a ziploc bag in the freezer.
I have been eating this on top of my daily chocolate protein shake in the mornings and I feel like I die and go to heaven EVERY SINGLE TIME I eat it! It’s so good. You can also eat it on top of yogurt, ice cream or make it into overnight oats with just a little bit of almond milk.
- 2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Salted Cashew Butter (I like the one from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 Tablespoon Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Sea Salt Caramel Baking Chips (I buy the Hershey’s brand)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- Place the oats in a medium mixing bowl and add honey, cashew butter and cocoa powder and mix with a spoon. The mixture will be dry.
- Add the mini chocolate chips, caramel chips and protein powder.
- With clean hands rub the mixture through your hands to clump together. This will make the batter resemble a granola like consistency.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Spread the love