Deliciously moist ground turkey burgers with sun dried tomato compound butter. This burger is a the perfect burger for a Summer get together.
I love ground turkey because it is such a versatile meat that is a healthy alternative to the more traditional hamburger. This recipe for Easy Turkey Burgers won’t have you missing the flavor though as they are packed with flavor while staying nice and juicy.
The patties are flavored with some salt and seasonings and then topped with provolone, onion, arugula, tomato, and yes some slices of avocado. The flavor doesn’t end there as my butter spread recipe adds another layer of flavor with those sun dried tomatoes for a perfect balance.
For an awesome pairing for dinner tonight try these Easy Turkey Burgers alongside my 5 Ingredient Mac and Cheese!
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning or Italian Seasoning
- 4 Burger Buns or Sandwich Rolls
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1/4 Red Onion, Sliced Thin
For Butter Spread
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced Fine
- 1 Tablespoon Sun Dried Tomato, Diced Fine
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chopped Fine
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine ground turkey with salt and poultry seasoning.
2. With your hands form 4 even patties of the ground turkey mixture and place on baking sheet. Cook for 20 minutes.
3. Prepare toppings. To make butter combine softened butter, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt and Parmesan. Spread on burger buns and toast in oven.
4. Place turkey burgers on buns with all your desired toppings and serve.