Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps only take 10 minutes to make and are perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner.
Buffalo chicken lettuce wraps are my favorite healthy weeknight dinner. The best part is it only takes 10 minutes to make! They absolutely delicious and will satisfy any buffalo wings craving guaranteed.
This delicious and convenient meal consist of shredded rotisserie chicken tossed with buffalo sauce and ranch mix. The slightly spicy chicken mixture is served in a crisp butter lettuce cup and drizzled with ranch dressing.
It’s the best parts of buffalo chicken without all the extra calories. Therefore you can eat 2, 3 or 5 of them if you really want to!
Buffalo Lettuce Wrap Tips:
Here are some general tips when making any lettuce wraps.
- Use a lettuce that can easily create cups. For example butter lettuce or iceberg lettuces work great.
- Double up on lettuce to create your cups. This will help the filling stay in the cups better.
- Don’t overstuff the lettuce cups as it makes it way harder to eat! The wraps should be able to be rolled almost like a taquito to be eaten easily.
- Have fun with the flavors and combinations.
Lettuce Wrap Ideas:
I love making lettuce wraps because they are light and healthy. The best part about this buffalo chicken lettuce wrap recipe is you can change up the filling and use any type of sauce. For example instead of using buffalo sauce try tossing the chicken in salsa verde instead to make lettuce wrap tacos.
Here are some other ideas to mix the rotisserie chicken with to create a totally different flavor profile.
- BBQ Sauce
- Italian Dressing
- Hoisin Sauce
- Honey Mustard
If you want some more lettuce wrap ideas check out my freezer meal lettuce wrap recipe. It’s a make ahead recipe that you can freeze for a delicious meal on the go.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap Recipe:
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/4-1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves removed
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- ranch dressing to drizzle
- Add rotisserie chicken to a bowl and microwave for 1 minute to warm through.
- Add the buffalo sauce and ranch dressing mix. Stir to combine.
- Top the lettuce with the chicken mixture, purple cabbage and carrots.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.