Bright, sweet, and little tart, these homemade lemon bars are so delightful and can’t be any more perfect!
Quick and easy lemon bars with only 3 ingredients!
- Cooking spray
- 1 Package Premade Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 (12.7 ounce) Jar Lemon Curd (if it’s less than 12 ounces use 2 jars)
- 1 ½ Cups Fresh Berries (sliced strawberries and raspberries)
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the sugar cookie dough in the baking dish and spread evenly, using your fingers to gently press the dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until dough is cooked. Cool completely. You can place in the fridge to speed up the process.
- When the crust is completely cooled, spread the lemon curd evenly on top, creating a smooth, even layer.
- Place in the fridge until you are ready to serve. When ready to serve, top with fresh berries and powdered sugar and cut into 9 even pieces.
Try different combinations, such as a slice of mango, pineapple, and kiwi or top with a boysenberry and an orange segment!