This rainbow green smoothie is the perfect healthy breakfast that kids will actually eat! Its loaded with the rainbow and you will feel energized the whole day.
This green smoothie bowl will bring a smile to your face! I love serving this as a fun easy kid breakfast idea or even for a St. Patrick’s Day breakfast.
Smoothies are such a great way to sneak some vegetables into your kids as well. Here are some of my favorite tips to make the perfect smoothie.
If you need some other recipes to sneak veggies into your kiddos try my Veggie Packed Homemade Chicken Nuggets.
How To Make The Perfect Smoothie:
1. Pick a base:
Typically my base is frozen fruit. Fruits like bananas can help make your smoothie really cream.
2. Pick a liquid:
Fruit juice, milk, plant based milks or even water can do the trick.
3. Pick a boost:
You can add a boost of extra nutrients or protein by adding protein powder, collagen powder, chia seeds, flax seeds or probiotics.
4. Pick a veggie:
Sneak some veggies into your smoothie with items like spinach, kale, cauliflower, broccoli or celery.
If you are looking for some other great smoothie recipes check out my make ahead copy-cat Daily Harvest Smoothie recipes.
Rainbow Green Smoothie Bowl:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Healthy green smoothie bowl that is kid approved!
- 2 Cups Frozen Mixed Fruit (I like to use the tropical blend from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Kale
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- Strawberries, Sliced
- Clementines or Oranges, Segmented
- Mango, Diced
- Green Grapes, Cut in Half
- Purple Grapes, Cut in Half
- Gluten Free Mini Marshmallows
- Place all of the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Place in a serving bowl.
- Top the green smoothie with the toppings. Place the fruit in a rainbow pattern starting with the strawberries at the top. Place marshmallows on the sides of the rainbow.