Chex Mix Snacks are a perfect item to bring to any holiday party and this Buffalo Ranch version should become your go to! Combine all of your favorite ingredients and then share with friends and family.
This easy holiday recipe takes chex mix to the next level by adding one of my favorite flavors: Buffalo Ranch! This chex mix is just the perfect amount of spice, without being too spicy for kids. You can change out the ingredients for your favorite snacks or follow this recipe exactly. Either way turns out pretty tasty!
- 4 Cups Chex Mix Cereal
- 4 Cups Pretzels
- 2 Cups Peanuts or Nuts of Choice
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Ranch Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In a large mixing bowl combine cereal, pretzels and peanuts.
- Melt butter in the microwave and combine with buffalo sauce. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to combine. Sprinkle with dressing mix and toss to combine.
- Cook in the oven for 20-30 minutes to dry out.