This is not only a great recipe for an easy weeknight dinner, it is great for company! This pork tenderloin with rich fig sauce only takes about 20 minutes to make and it’s a recipe you can change up so easily.
This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to Roasted Pork Tenderloin. It also marries well with Roasted Chicken or Roasted Duck.
- ½ Cup Fig Jam
- ½ Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Whole Grain Mustard
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cornstarch Mixed with 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the fig jam with orange juice and chicken stock.
- Add the Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, and salt. Cook for 15-20 minutes to reduce slightly.
- Add the cornstarch slurry and whisk until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over pork.
The fig sauce can be refrigerated overnight. Reheat the sauce gently before serving. The sauce can also be frozen in freezer-safe containers.