4 Ingredient easy cinnamon rolls are perfect for a quick sweet breakfast idea.
These four ingredient easy cinnamon rolls are a family favorite. For as long as I can remember my mom has been making these rolls for Christmas morning and New Years morning. It’s been a tradition that I have passed down for my family now.
They are crunchy on the outside and soft and pillowy on the inside and are a great alternative to a yeast cinnamon roll like my Easy No Rise Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting.
What’s great about these easy cinnamon rolls is it uses pre-made canned biscuits. Yes, I said that right! Pre-made canned biscuits.
Unlike monkey bread where you have to cut the biscuits and bake them in a bundt pan these rolls don’t require that extra step and can be made even quicker.
We don’t typically serve these with a frosting but you can certainly drizzle a simple powdered sugar and milk glaze on top if you want to.
The best part is you can also make these the night before and then bake them off in the morning. It’s a great make ahead breakfast for a crowd.
I can’t wait for you to make these delicious rolls. This is a great recipe to make with kids too!
Try serving these with My Best Avocado Toast Recipe: Avocado Toast Benedict with Lemon Hollandaise for a delicious decadent brunch at home.
We make these every Christmas morning and for special occasions. The best part is they are so easy to make!
- 1 can biscuits
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted in a bowl
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place one biscuit on a fork and submerge it completely in the melted butter. Then toss in cinnamon sugar on both sides.
- Place the biscuit in an 8 inch cake pan.
- Continue with the remaining biscuits and slightly overlap them in the pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked.