Rich creamy Instant Pot cheesecake full of cookie dough and an Oreo crust. What could be better? This pressure cooker cheesecake is one of my all time favorites!
This delicious Instant Pot cheesecake is one of my all time favorites! It’s rich, full of decadent cookie dough and the perfect indulgent dessert.
Have you ever been to Cheesecake Factory? It’s basically a restaurant where you can order any cheesecake imaginable. I love their cookie dough cheesecake and had to recreate it with a copycat Cheesecake Factory cheesecake recipe.
This was the result and I am so excited about it!
Cheesecake In The Instant Pot:
This cheesecake comes out perfectly every time with the help of the Instant Pot or pressure cooker. No more cracked top or unevenly cooked cheesecake. You will love how easy this Instant Pot cheesecake is to make.
And of course feel free to use this recipe as a guide. You can change up the flavors or make these into mini cheesecake bites like I did in the No Shop Instant Pot Cookbook!
Let’s get cooking!
Tools You Will Need:
For this recipe you will need two main tools. You will need an Instant Pot or pressure cooker and a springform pan that fits in the insert of your Instant pot.
I like this springform pan. This one fits in a 6 quart or 8 quart Instant Pot.
It is really important whenever you are making cheesecake that your ingredients are at room temperature. If they are not then the cream cheese will not fully incorporate into the batter and you will have a lumpy cheesecake rather than a rich, smooth and creamy cheesecake.
Here are the rest of the ingredients you will need to make this recipe.
Oreo Cookies: You can also use any cookie you like.
Butter: You will only need a couple of tablespoons of melted butter to help the Oreo crumbs come together for the crust.
Sugar: For this recipe we will be using good old granulated sugar.
Cream Cheese: Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature.
Eggs: Make sure the eggs are at room temperature. If you forget you can place them in some warm water for 10 minutes.
Vanilla Bean Paste: I love vanilla bean paste, but you can also use vanilla extract.
Pre-Made Cookie Dough: Just buy any pre-made cookie dough you like. I am using the Nestle Tollhouse brand in this recipe.
Chocolate: Chocolate chips or a chocolate bar work great for this ganache. Make sure your chocolate chips don’t have wax in them. You can use dark or milk chocolate. I prefer a semisweet chocolate.
Heavy Cream: This will be for the chocolate ganache.
Mini Chocolate Chips: These are a fun garnish. You can also use regular chocolate chips, but the minis are easier to eat in my opinion.
Whipped Cream: Any whipped cream from the can works for this recipe.
Try out some other delicious cheesecake flavors by making some simple substitutes. Use the cheesecake batter as the base and add the following.
Classic New York Style: Use a graham cracker crust. Top with berry compote.
Snickers: Add chunks of snickers candy bars.
Pina Colada: Use graham cracker crust. Add coconut extract to the cheesecake filling and top with toasted coconut and fresh pineapple.
Peanut Butter Chocolate: Add creamy peanut butter to the batter. Top with chocolate ganache.
Salted Caramel: Add pre-made salted caramel to the batter. Top with caramel drizzle and coarse Maldon salt.
White Chocolate Raspberry: Add fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips.
Pecan Pie: Top with pecan pie topping.
Pumpkin: Add pumpkin puree and cinnamon to the batter. Use a graham cracker crust.
Lemon: Use a graham cracker crust. Add lemon zest to the batter.
Mini Cheesecake Bites:
This recipe is perfect for making mini cheesecake bites. Check out the recipe in the No Shop Instant Pot Cookbook.
How To Make Instant Pot Cheesecake:
- 10 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 cup pre-made cookie dough (I like nestle tollhouse brand)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chocolate, chopped or chips
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Add 10 Oreos to a small food processor. Pulse until the Oreos become crumbs.
- Stir in the melted butter. Line a springform pan with parchment paper. Make sure the springform pan fits inside the instant pot insert. Add the crumbs to the pan and spread evenly creating a crust.
- Add the sugar to a stand mixer. Then add 1 pound cream cheese (at room temperature). Mix with the whisk attachment for 30 seconds on medium speed.
- Add the eggs (1 at a time). Mix until completely combined.
- Add the vanilla bean paste.
- Crumble 1 cup pre-made cookie dough with your hands.
- Fold in the cookie dough to the cheesecake filling. Then add to the springform pan.
- Cover the springform pan with foil. Make a rack with another piece of foil by scrunching it into a long log.
- Fill the instant pot insert with 1 cup water and then add a high trivet.
- Lower the pan into the insert with the foil rack.
- Seal and move the valve to the sealing position.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Let it naturally release for 20 minutes. Remove from the insert and remove the foil.
- Refrigerate the cheese cake for at least 4 hours.
- Make the ganache by simmering 1 cup heavy cream. Then add it to 1 cup chocolate and 1 tablespoon butter. Let stand for 2 minutes and then stir to combine.
- Top the chilled cheesecake with chocolate ganache, whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nielsen-Massey Pure Vanilla Bean Paste, with Gift Box, 4 ounces
Aiduy 23 Pieces Accessories for Instant Pot 6,8 Qt, Pressure Cooker Accessories Set - 2 Steamer Baskets, Springform Pan, Stackable Egg Steamer Rack, Egg Bites Mold, 60 Pcs Parchment Paper
Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Yogurt Maker, and Warmer, 8-QT, Stainless Steel/Black
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 115mgSodium: 286mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 21gProtein: 6g