This creamy peanut butter banana cream pie with a chocolate crust is the perfect mix of chocolate, peanut butter, banana and whipped cream. You can’t get better than that flavor combination!
I still remember every year my Grandma making homemade banana cream pie for birthdays. It was heavenly and one of my favorite desserts as a kid. This peanut butter banana cream pie is the perfect variation!
I decided to take the original banana cream pie recipe and kick it up a notch with the best combination possible which is peanut butter, chocolate and banana.
This pie takes the original banana cream pie and brings it up not 1 notch but 10 notches with the addition of some of my all time favorite flavor combinations.
The crust is made with peanut butter filled Oreos and melted butter and the filling is a mixture of banana pudding and creamy peanut butter. Top it all off with fresh whipped cream and you got a winner!
- 20 Peanut Butter Filled Oreo Cookies (I bought mine at Target)
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter (Melted)
- 1 Box Instant Banana Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 2 Bananas, Sliced
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- Extra Oreos
- Extra Banana Slices
- Place Oreos in a food processor or blender and pulse until they become fine crumbs.
- Remove and place them in a small mixing bowl. Combine with melted butter.
- Place the crumb mixture into a pie plate and press down with your fingers to create an even layer. Place in the fridge to harden.
- Combine cold milk with pudding mix and stir for two minutes.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form, add powdered sugar and peanut butter and whip to combine.
- To assemble, evenly place sliced bananas on the bottom of crust. Top with pudding mix and spread evenly. Finally top with whipped cream and carefully spread evenly.
- Top with extra Oreos and bananas if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.