These healthy lemon poppy seed muffins with almond and raspberry are not only super easy to make but they are delicious and beautiful! I serve these for breakfast or dessert and they are perfect for a girls get together or bridal shower.
Healthy Lemon Poppyseed Muffins:
- 1 3/4 Kodiak Cake Almond Poppy Seed Flapjack Mix
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Cup Fres Raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Combine kodiak mix with sugar, oil, egg, yogurt, milk and lemon zest in a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Fill muffin tins paper liners and fill 3/4 full and add 3 fresh raspberries to each muffin.
- Bake at 375 for 14-16 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Top muffins with extra fresh raspberries, sliced almonds and glaze.
If you love these then try out another one of my recipes with 3 Ingredient Lemon Bars!