These healthy lemon poppyseed muffins with almond and raspberry are not only super easy to make but they are delicious and beautiful! I serve these for breakfast or dessert and they are perfect for a girls get together or bridal shower.
Here are the ingredients you will need for this easy muffin recipe.
Kodiak Cake Almond Poppy Seed Flapjack Mix
Plain Greek Yogurt
I love storing these muffins in an air tight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or you can freeze them as well.
If you are going to freeze I would leave off the glaze until you have thawed or reheated them.
Other Breakfast Recipes To Try:
If you are a fan of breakfast try these other recipes out!
Banana Bread French Toast With Caramel Syrup
Sourdough Donuts 4 Different Ways
Pitaya Bowl (Five Different Varieties)
Healthy Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Recipe:
Lemon Raspberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffins
Quick and easy lemon raspberry muffins.
- 1 3/4 Kodiak Cake Almond Poppy Seed Flapjack Mix
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Tablespoon Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- Combine kodiak mix with sugar, oil, egg, yogurt, milk and lemon zest in a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Fill muffin tins paper liners and fill 3/4 full and add 3 fresh raspberries to each muffin.
- Bake at 375 for 14-16 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients. Top muffins with extra fresh raspberries, sliced almonds and glaze.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.